- 37.5 hours per week.
- £23,000 - £28,000 per annum.
- Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Assistant Accountant to join our dedicated team. This position is a crucial role at Lifeline24 and you will be working as a key representative for a business that helps thousands of elderly people each year.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts.
- Producing KPIs and completing audits.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Month-end adjustments including accruals, prepayments, journals and depreciation.
- Processing invoices and payments.
- Producing ad-hoc reports to assist the management team.
- Supervising the work of three accounts assistants.
What we're looking for:
- A friendly and motivated individual who thrives in a team environment but can also work with autonomy.
- Someone with problem solving skills who can carefully and thoroughly utilise and process large quantities of data.
- Experience using accounts software such as Sage, SAPB1 and Microsoft Excel, as well as a good working understanding of other PC software such as Word and Outlook.
- Experience of month end procedures and production of management accounts.
- An individual who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A good communicator, both written and verbally.
- Audit experience desirable.
- Minimum of 3* A levels or equivalent, AAT Level 3.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Employee referral bonus
- Further education/qualification contributions
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
- Free on-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent