Business Development Apprentice
- Business Development apprentice required in Norwich
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- 20% includes course-based learning and off the job training
- Monday – Friday / Flexible working hours
- £4.45 per hour with qualification
- Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JF. Free parking on site
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive Business Development Apprentice to join our rapidly expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to experience multiple departments of our business, aiding your personal growth as well as giving something back to the community.
We can offer a range of apprenticeships including a Level 3 Business Administration qualification over the course of 15-18 months. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engaging with customers and identifying needs over the phone
- Communicating and providing good customer aftercare
- Encouraging business growth by supporting all departments
- Processing customer data whilst maintaining a large, rapidly growing database of customers
- Working with your peers to handle the workload to a high standard
- Adhoc administrative duties
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 9 GCSE’s A*-C including English and Maths
- Someone with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An individual with relevant software knowledge such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- A friendly and approachable individual with a confident and polite manner.
- An ability to articulate the benefits of our service & products.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Employee referral bonus
- Higher/further education contribution or paying for professional qualifications
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- Remote interview process