Call Centre Agent
£16,380 - £20,020 a year
A variety of shifts available including evenings, days and weekends.
Are you a compassionate individual looking to make a difference and save lives?
Being an emergency call handler as part of our new emergency dispatch centre may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
We are looking for self-motivated, caring and hardworking individuals to be first point of contact for our customers in an emergency situation. To flourish as an emergency call handler, you must possess a genuine desire to help the community, be empathetic to our customer’s needs, be highly proactive and able to work with high levels of autonomy.
What will you be doing? Saving lives!
The main priorities of this job include the following:
- Pro-actively calling customers to verify all account information is up to date
- Contacting existing customers to remind them to test their alarm equipment. This would be a set number of customers per hour.
- Answering emergency calls, assessing the situation and responding accordingly to the situation in a calm and efficient manner.
We are recruiting for a brand-new emergency call centre...
We have positions to suit everyone including full time, part time and night shifts!
What kind of person are you?
- A compassionate and empathetic person who has a confident and polite telephone manner even under pressure.
- A reliable individual with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills who can work with high levels of autonomy.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to think on your feet.
- Individuals who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail with their work.
- Must be PC literate, with high levels of verbal and written English.
The starting salary for our Emergency call handler vacancy is £9 an hour. The successful candidate will be eligible for a pay rises after more experience is gained.
Our emergency call handler team work on a rota basis.
Perks of working at Lifeline24:
At Lifeline24 we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can be at their best! We offer many perks along the way to help this:
- 50% off at Pizza Hut
- Discounted Games, Toys and Teddy Beats from 100s of retailers
- Regular bring your dog to work days
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Annual pay reviews
- A friendly, sociable and relaxing working environment
- Free eye tests
- Free massages
- Free refreshments
- Free £50 board game voucher
Who are we?
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. We provide a life-saving service across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones.
Despite going through an exciting period of growth we still have that family company feel, where our employees are more like friends than colleagues. We provide a friendly and relaxing working environment across our departments and the successful candidate for this vacancy will soon feel right at home.
Lifeline24 is a company on the move and now is a perfect time to join our team. You’ll gain exceptional career opportunities and will be part of a company that continues to expand.