Credit Control Assistant
Full Time 37.5hrs per week, working every other weekend.
£15,600 – £17,550 a year (+Bonus).
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Credit Control Assistant to join our dedicated team. As a vital part of our lively customer facing team, you will ensure our customers’ details are always up to date, whilst taking great care in overseeing all our customer accounts, on the phones, via email and online chat.
The Credit Control position is a crucial role at Lifeline24 and you will be working as a key representative for our life-saving business.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a friendly team, the successful candidate for this vacancy will be:
- Communicating with customers on the phones, via email and online chats.
- Building relationships with new alarm users and helping to support our existing customers.
- Processing customer data whilst maintaining a large, rapidly growing database of customers
- Taking inbound calls, advising potential customers over the phone – helping them to understand our service and its benefits.
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries.
- Ensure that overdue customers are made aware in a timely manner.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time.
This position would suit a friendly, calm, patient and confident individual looking to begin or further their career in Credit Control.
What we’re looking for
- A friendly and approachable individual with a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal (being computer literate would also be beneficial).
- A reliable individual with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 7 GCSE's grade A*-C. (A-Levels/degree would be desirable but is not a requirement for the right candidate.
Salary & working hours
The starting salary for this vacancy is £8 an hour. This will rise to £9 an hour after successful completion of your probation period, with further pay rises as you gain more experience with Lifeline24.
Alongside your standard salary, you will also receive an annual bonus as part of our generous scheme.
The successful candidate will work a total of 37.5 hours each week between the hours of 7am and 10pm, including occasional weekend shifts. Our Credit Control team work on a rota basis, however hours are flexible. Our Credit Control telephone hours are between 9am - 5pm. If the candidate is on the rota outside of these hours, they will participate in other tasks such as updating customer accounts via email, answering incoming sales calls and such other tasks relating to Customer Service & Credit Control.
Perks of working at Lifeline24:
- A generous annual bonus scheme.
- Discounted Games, Toys and Teddy Bears from 100's of retailers
- Discounted conveyancing services
- 50% off Pizza Hut
- A friendly, sociable and relaxing working environment.
- A great sense of pride knowing that you’re helping to protect the elderly, frail and disabled.
- Regular company events such as go karting, boat trips and game nights!
- 28 days annual leave.
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Who are we?
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. We provide a life-saving service across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones.
Despite going through an exciting period of growth we still have that family company feel, where our employees are more like friends than colleagues. We provide a friendly and relaxing working environment across our departments and the successful candidate for this vacancy will soon feel right at home.
Lifeline24 is a company on the move and now is a perfect time to join our team. You’ll gain exceptional career opportunities and will be part of a company that continues to expand.
Interested in our Credit Control vacancy? Apply today and let us know why you’re right for this job.