Customer Service Administration
Part Time. Weekend Roles Available./Full Time. Day time Roles Available.
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator to join our dedicated team on initially a temporary 3 months contract. As part of our lively call centre, you’ll be the mainly dealing with the administrative aspects for new and existing customers.
The Customer Service Administration position is a crucial role at Lifeline24 and you will be working as a key representative for our life-saving business.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a friendly close-knit team of Customer Service Advisers and Administrators, the successful candidate for this vacancy will be
- Building initial relationships with new alarm users and helping to support our existing customers.
- Answering email and web chat enquiries.
- Data entry.
- Customer Service related audits.
- Making outbound calls to ensure that customer records are up to date.
- Taking inbound calls advising potential customers over the phone – helping them to understand our service and its benefits.
- Daily administrative tasks as required.
The successful candidate for this job position will receive full training and guidance from our in house customer service trainer.
What we’re looking for
- A friendly and approachable person who has a confident and polite telephone manner.
- A reliable individual with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to think on your feet.
- Individuals who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail with their work.
- A good working understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary & working hours
The starting salary for this vacancy is £8.00 per hour.
The successful candidate will work a total of 16/37.5 hours each weekend between the hours of 7am and 10pm. Our Customer Service Team work on a rota basis, however shifts are flexible.
Perks of working at Lifeline24:
- A generous annual bonus scheme.
- Discounted Games, Toys and Teddy bears from 100s of retailers
- Discounted conveyancing services
- 50% off Pizza Hut
- A friendly, sociable and relaxing working environment.
- A great sense of pride knowing that you’re helping to protect the elderly, frail and disabled.
- Regular company events such as go karting, boat trips and game nights!
- 28 days annual leave.
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Who are we?
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. We provide a life-saving service across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones.
Despite going through an exciting period of growth we still have that family company feel, where our employees are more like friends than colleagues. We provide a friendly and relaxing working environment across our departments and the successful candidate for this vacancy will soon feel right at home.
Lifeline24 is a company on the move and now is a perfect time to join our team. You’ll gain exceptional career opportunities and will be part of a company that continues to expand.
Interested in our Customer Service Adviser vacancy? Apply today and let us know why you’re right for this job.