Customer Service Executive
We've got a variety of full time shifts available:
- 37.5 hours - Monday - Friday: Shift times between 7am - 10pm with occasional weekends
- 37.5 hours - Every other weekend: 2pm - 10pm
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Customer Service Executive to join our dedicated team. As part of our lively call centre, you’ll be the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
The Customer Service Executive position is a crucial role at Lifeline24 and you will be working as a key representative for our life-saving business.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working within a friendly close-knit team of Customer Service Executives and Administrators, the successful candidate for this vacancy will be:
- Taking inbound calls advising potential customers over the phone – helping them to understand our service and its benefits.
- Processing customer orders over the phone.
- Building initial relationships with new alarm users and helping to support our existing customers.
- Answering email and web chat enquiries.
- Making outbound calls to ensure that customer records are up to date.
The successful candidate for this job position will receive full training and guidance from our in house customer service trainer.
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and approachable person who has a confident and polite telephone manner.
- A reliable individual with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to think on your feet.
- Individuals who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail with their work.
- A good working understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 9 GCSE's grade A*-C. (A-Levels/degree would be desirable but is not a requirement for the right candidate).
Salary & working hours:
The starting salary for this vacancy is £8.50 an hour. This will rise to £9.50 an hour after successful completion of your probation period, with further pay rises as you gain more experience with Lifeline24.
Alongside your standard salary, you will also receive an annual bonus as part of our generous scheme.
The successful candidate will work a total of 37.5 hours each week between the hours of 7am and 10pm, including occasional weekend shifts. Our Customer Service Team work on a rota basis, however hours are flexible.
Perks of working at Lifeline24:
- A generous annual bonus scheme.
- Discounted Games, Toys and Teddy bears from 100s of retailers
- Discounted conveyancing services
- 50% off Pizza Hut
- A friendly, sociable and relaxing working environment.
- A great sense of pride knowing that you’re helping to protect the elderly, frail and disabled.
- Regular company events such as go karting, boat trips and game nights!
- 28 days annual leave.
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Who are we?
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. We provide a life-saving service across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones.
Despite going through an exciting period of growth we still have that family company feel, where our employees are more like friends than colleagues. We provide a friendly and relaxing working environment across our departments and the successful candidate for this vacancy will soon feel right at home.
Lifeline24 is a company on the move and now is a perfect time to join our team. You’ll gain exceptional career opportunities and will be part of a company that continues to expand.
Interested in our Customer Service Executive vacancy? Apply today and let us know why you’re right for this job.