Customer Service Executive
Job Type: Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 7am-10pm, Wednesday – Sunday.
Salary: £20,475 starting salary, with pay quickly increasing as you become more experienced and meet measured goals.
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Customer Service Executive to join our dedicated team. This position is a crucial role at Lifeline24 and you will be working as a key representative for a business that helps thousands of elderly people each year.
Why work for us?
At Lifeline24 we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free £50 board game voucher for every employee, every year, through our sister company Zatu Games
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
- 50% off at Pizza Hut
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Regular bring your dog to work days
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing:
- Talking to new and existing customers via inbound calls, email and web chat enquiries
- Explaining our service, and acting as an adviser, to help customers understand its benefits
- Actively converting customer queries into orders
- Up-selling additional peripherals
- Contacting customers to ensure their records are up to date
The successful candidate will receive full training and guidance from our in-house customer service trainer.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a track record of providing excellent customer service in a retail, hospitality or other customer facing role
- A friendly and approachable person, with a confident and polite telephone manner, who could be an excellent assistant to our customers
- A reliable individual with great organisational and problem-solving skills
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to think on your feet
- Someone who is able to manage their own workload within a fast-paced office environment
- Individuals who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail within their work
- A good working understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
A minimum of 9 GCSEs A*-C is required. A degree would be desirable but this is not a requirement for the right candidate.