Customer Service Executive
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Shifts between Monday - Sunday
- Paid overtime available
- £9.50 starting salary
- Free parking on site.
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Customer Service Executive to join our dedicated team. This position is a crucial role at Lifeline24 and you will be working as a key representative for a business that helps thousands of elderly people each year.
What you’ll be doing:
- Talking to new and existing customers via inbound calls, email and web chat enquiries
- Explaining our service, and acting as an adviser, to help customers understand the benefits
- Actively converting customer queries into orders
- Up-selling additional peripherals
- Contacting customers to ensure their records are up to date
- The successful candidate will receive full training and guidance from our in-house customer service trainer.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a track record of providing excellent customer service
- Someone who is driven and motivated by targets
- A team player with a positive outlook especially when under pressure
- Ability to support staff members and "rally" the team
- A friendly and approachable person, with a confident and polite telephone manner
- Some that is able to manage their own workload within a fast-paced office environment
- Individuals who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail within their work
- A good working understanding of PC software such as Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- A minimum of 9 GCSEs A*-C is required. A degree would be desirable but this is not a requirement for the right candidate.
Why would you like to work for us?
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- Flexible working hours
- Casual Dress
- Free £50 gaming voucher for every employee after probation
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Monthly bring your dog to work days
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Bike to work scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Wellness and Mental Health support services
- & so much more...
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From £9.50 per hour
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)