Full Time: 37.5hrs per week
£20,475 – £22,425 per year
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and motivated Data Analyst to join our ever-growing team. As part of our internal ops team, you’ll be carving a path for the company using data and stats to determine areas of improvement, what we're excelling at and generally celebrating the success of the company using the data sets available.
The Data Analyst position is a crucial role at Lifeline24 as you will be helping to guide the teams around you to ensure continued success for our life-saving business.
What you’ll be doing
Working within a close team, the successful candidate for this vacancy will be:
- Tracking daily, weekly and monthly key performance indicators (KPIs) and producing reports based on this data
- Working on a complex pricing structure ensuring all prices are up to date and accurate
- Setting up and maintaining automated data processes to drive the business forward
- Identifying areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes
- Preparing reports and auditing data and processes across the company
- Benchmarking within the sector
- Analysing data from various places such as google analytics
- Looking at our websites and ensuring best practices are in place to increase conversion rates
- Responsible for data management within the company
What we’re looking for
- A friendly and motivated person who has the ability to process large amounts of data.
- Excellent excel skills including the ability to use macros and VBA.
- A good working understanding of other PC software such as other Microsoft Office programs, including Word and Outlook.
- A reliable individual with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to recommend actions from the data sets.
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to think on your feet.
- Individuals who can demonstrate high levels of accuracy and attention to detail with their work.
- Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 9 GCSE's grade A*-C. (A-Levels/degree would be desirable but is not a requirement for the right candidate) and have advanced excel experience in either a educational or workplace environment.
Salary & working hours
The starting salary for this vacancy is £10.50 - £11.50 an hour, depending on experience. The successful candidate will work a total of 37.5 hours each week.
Perks of working at Lifeline24:
- Discounted games, toys and teddy bears from 100's of retailers
- Discounted conveyancing services
- 50% off Pizza Hut
- A friendly, sociable and relaxing working environment
- Regular company events such as go karting, boat trips and game nights!
- 28 days annual leave
- Further career advancement opportunities for the right candidate
- Advanced training when and where required
Who are we?
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. We provide a life-saving service across the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones.
Despite going through an exciting period of growth we still have that family company feel, where our employees are more like friends than colleagues. We provide a friendly and relaxing working environment across our departments and the successful candidate for this vacancy will soon feel right at home.
Lifeline24 is a company on the move and now is a perfect time to join our team. You’ll gain exceptional career opportunities and will be part of a company that continues to expand.