Development & Recruitment Executive
- 37.5 hours per week.
- £19,500 – £22,500 per annum
- Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Development & Recruitment Executive to join our dedicated Human Resources team.
Duties will include:
- Proactive engagement with all recruitment and selection activities including application filtering, organising and conducting interviews
- Undertaking pre-employment checks including references and DBS
- Ensuring smooth efficient and prompt communications with internal and external queries are acted upon
- Managing the offer process and supporting the HR team with the on-boarding of new staff
- Arranging and conducting apprenticeship quarterly reviews
- Assisting our training co-ordinator with expanding on our current training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual
What we're looking for:
- A friendly, approachable and proactive individual
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- Professional and respectful of confidentiality at all times
- Proactive, enthusiastic and innovative approach to work
- Reliable and can work with high levels of autonomy
- Has previous Recruitment experience
- Must be PC literate
- A minimum of 9 GCSE’s grade A*-C is required, CIPD qualification is desirable.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Paid overtime rate and flexible/bank enhancements if ‘opted in’
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Employee referral bonus
- Further education/qualification contributions
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
- Free on-site parking