Dispatch Administration Apprentice
- Dispatch Administration Apprentice required in Norwich
- Full time – 40 hours per week
- 20% includes course-based learning and off the job training
- Monday – Friday / Flexible working hours
- £4.45 per hour with qualification
- Bowthorpe, Norwich, NR5 9JF. Free parking on site
We are looking for a hard-working and proactive Dispatch Administration Apprentice to join our busy Dispatch Team. You would gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification over 12-18 months and further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Helping prepare customer orders and pack products to be sent out in perfect condition and a presentable manner.
- Processing returned goods, organising stock and keeping stock levels up to date.
- Reconditioning returned equipment and programming alarm equipment.
- Assisting in the day-to-day running of the business to help mould company progression.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 9 GCSE’s A*-C including English and Maths
- Someone with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A friendly and approachable individual with a confident and polite manner.
- An individual with relevant software knowledge such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- High levels of accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team but also independently
- Passion to learn and is keen to shape the future of the company.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Employee referral bonus
- Higher/further education contribution or paying for professional qualifications
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice