Job Type: Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic HR Manager to join our team.
Why work for us?
At Lifeline24 we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free £50 gaming voucher for every employee, every year, through our sister company Zatu Games
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
- Fifty percent off at Pizza Hut
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Monthly bring your dog to work days
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing
This role will encompass all aspects of HR and whilst working within our friendly company, the successful candidate for this vacancy will be:
- Managing and supporting the HR supervisor
- Advising the Senior Management team on HR best practices
- Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Managing all aspects of HR including induction, contracts, policies, discipline, grievance, absence, equality, maternity and paternity; proactively working with managers to achieve optimal outcomes for both the business and individuals
- Providing advice on recruitment and selection strategies
- Continuously monitoring and reviewing HR policies and processes and implementing changes where necessary
- Developing and implementing new processes to help the organisation offer a better workplace for staff
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years HR experience
- CIPD (or equivalent) accredited qualification
- Strong understanding of employment law
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high employee satisfaction, appropriate development and reward for individuals
- A highly organised individual with excellent attention to detail
- An innovative thinker with a pragmatic approach
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- Reporting and presentation skills, knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel
- A bachelor’s degree or A levels