We are looking for an intelligent, hard-working and proactive Business Administrative Apprentice to join our Alarm Response Centre.
This is a 12-18 month apprenticeship and at the end of the course, the candidate will achieve a level 3 Diploma in Business Administration and will gain many transferable skills. Further career advancement opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
What you will be doing:
- Using microsoft packages to input data
- Administration for the Alarm Response Centre
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Adhoc office duties
- Assisting other areas of the business
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and approachable individual with a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Is results driven and highly motivated
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- A minimum of 7 GCSE's grade A*-C. (A-Levels/degree would be desirable but is not a requirement for the right candidate.)
Why would you like to work for us?
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- Flexible working hours
- Casual Dress
- Free £50 gaming voucher for every employee after probation
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Monthly bring your dog to work days
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Bike to work scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Wellness and Mental Health support services
- & so much more...
Job Type: Apprenticeship
Salary: From £4.45 per hour
- GCSE or equivalent (Required)