- Part-time, 10 hours per week
- £ 4.72 - £9.01 per hour
- Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
We are looking for a hardworking Office Cleaner to join our facilities team maintaining the cleanliness of our offices in Bowthorpe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all basic cleaning in and around the office buildings.
- Maintaining a safe and clean working environment across all floors and rooms. including sweeping, hoovering, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Keeping restrooms hygienic , including restocking dispensers, emptying bins, cleaning and sanitising fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuum, empties bins and replaces liners.
- Maintaining cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Performing additional duties as required
- Someone with high standards of cleaning
- Someone that is able to follow covid policies such as wearing a face mask and gloves when required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Minimum of Maths and English GCSE
- Previous cleaning experience is desirable
Rewards and Benefits:
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities including free refreshments, a canteen and a separate staff room with PS4, ping-pong table, and board games
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Free tickets to the company box at Norwich City Football Club
- Generous staff discount on board games and toys
- Annual pay reviews
- £50 gaming voucher after probation
- Bike to work scheme and cycle storage
- Employee referral bonus
- Higher/further education contribution or paying for professional qualifications
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Health assured EAP service for workplace wellbeing
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice