Part Time Kitchen Manager
Job Type: Part-time, Contract.
Hours: 25 hours per week.
Salary: £14,300 per annum.
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
We are looking for a friendly, hard-working and proactive Kitchen Manager to set-up and run our staff canteen in our new company building! You will be required to run the kitchen, prepare menus and meals, and work independently with minimal supervision.
Why work for us?
At Lifeline24 we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free £50 board game voucher for every employee, every year, through our sister company Zatu Games
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
- 50% off at Pizza Hut
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Monthly bring your dog to work days
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing:
- Organising the launch of the new staff canteen
- Designing weekly menus for breakfast and lunch
- Preparing and serving meals to staff by utilising our on-site kitchen
- You will oversee the sourcing of ingredients and ensure stock levels are kept at an agreed level
- Keeping costs to a minimum by budgeting meals using seasonal ingredients
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day running and cleanliness of the kitchen
What we’re looking for:
- A friendly and approachable person who can work on their own initiative
- Good levels of written and verbal English
- The ability to cook for large groups of people
- Creativity when it comes to food and planning meals
- Experience in kitchen management
A minimum of 9 GCSE's grade A*-C is required. A-Levels and/or a degree would be desirable, but this is not a requirement for the right candidate.
- kitchen management: 1 year (Preferred)
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send us a copy of your most recent CV.