Sales & Credit Control Executive
Job Type: Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, between the hours of 7am-10pm, Monday – Friday. You will be required to work the occasional weekend.
Salary: £20,475 starting salary, with pay quickly increasing as you become more experienced and meet measured goals.
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
We’re looking for a friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic Sales & Credit Control Executive to join our dedicated team.
Why work for us?
At Lifeline24 we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free £50 board game voucher for every employee, every year, through our sister company Zatu Games
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
- 50% off at Pizza Hut
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Regular bring your dog to work days
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing:
Working within a friendly team, the successful candidate for this vacancy will be:
- Communicating with customers and dealing with enquiries on the phones, via email and online chats.
- Building relationships with new alarm users and helping to support the ongoing needs of our existing customers.
- Advising potential and existing customers over the phone gaining an insight into their individual needs – helping them to understand our services and how they may benefit them.
- Provide accurate advice on billing queries.
- Ensure that overdue customers are made aware in a timely manner.
- Actively reaching out to customers in order to resolve any outstanding actions on their account.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time.
- Processing customer data whilst maintaining a large, rapidly growing database of customers
- Work with your peers to expertly handle workload to a high standard
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is passionate about helping people.
- A friendly and approachable individual with a confident and polite telephone manner.
- Able to connect easily with others, while demonstrating great listening skills.
- An ability to develop a deep understanding of and be able to clearly articulate the benefits of our service & products.
- Is results driven and highly motivated
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal (being computer literate would also be beneficial).
- A reliable individual with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 7 GCSE's grade A*-C. (A-Levels/degree would be desirable but is not a requirement for the right candidate.