Lifeline24 for organisations
Help when you need it
Our personal alarms and pendants have been designed specifically for the following users:
- The elderly and disabled
- People living alone and at risk of falling, or in need of reassurance.
- People with long-term illness or conditions such a Dementia, Epilepsy and Heart Disease.
If an accident was to occur, all the user needs to do is press the button on their pendant and our expert Response Team will take care of the rest.
In most cases the Response Team will call the user’s nominated emergency contacts and ask they to attend urgently. Emergency Contacts are usually close friends, family members, carers or neighbours and are selected by the user when they order an alarm.
If medical attention is required, the Response Team will call for the emergency services. The Response Team will also pass on any relevant medical information, such as conditions, allergies and medications. This will allow the paramedics to have all the information they need to treat the patient once they arrive.
How our alarms work
- Press the button for help – If the user needs help, at any time of the day or night, they simply press the big red button on the pendant or on the alarm base unit.
- Response Team response – Our Response Team will answer immediately by trying to speak with the user over the loudspeaker on the base unit. If the user can’t hear our Response Team on the loudspeaker and they don’t respond, help will still be sent to them.
- Assistance sent – Our Response Team will call the nominated emergency contacts to come and assist the user, or the emergency services if he or she requires medical assistance. Our team will stay on the call with the user and reassure them when help is on the way.
Vibby Fall Detector Pendant
The Fall detector Pendant provides an added layer of protection by automatically generating a call for assistance if a fall is detected and the user is unable to push the help button. Due to the wide variety and type of falls, some falls may not be detected. In the event of a fall the user should always try to press the help button.
Alarm Linked Smoke Detector
Our Smoke Detector can be paired with our Lifeline Vi alarm unit. When activated a local alarm will sound and an alarm call will be transmitted. Lifeline24 can speak with the resident and assess the risk before contacting the emergency services. The detector features a test button and status LED indicator.
+ Easy to install
+ Code chosen by you
+ Weather resistant
+ 105 x 65 x 60mm
+ Strong die-cast body
+ Weather resistant
+ Re-settable combination
+ Concealed fittings
+ Approved by UK Police
+ 5-7 keys
+ Waterproof casing
+ 12-button combination
+ Approved by UK Police
+ Holds up to 6 keys
+ Thick zinc alloy shell
+ 141 x 76 x 52mm
Alarm Unit Rental
- 5-99 Alarm Package - £110, £29 set-up fee = £139
- 100+ Alarms Annually - £105, £29 set-up fee = £134
- Fall Detector Annually - £189, £29 set-up fee = £219
- Safety Cord - £10.00
- 2 x Cords / Wrist Straps - £1.99
- Belt Clip - Free
- Easy Press Adaptor - £2.99
Detectors & Additional Pendants
- Smoke Detector (Annually) - £39
- Additional Fall Detector Pendant - £109
- Additional Pendant (Same user - one off fee) - £39
- Additional Pendant (Second user - Annually) - £39
- Next (Working Day) - Free
- All Day Saturday - £20
- Weekday Before Midday - £10
- Weekday before 10:30am - £15
- Saturday before Midday - £20
- Saturday before 10am - £25
When I got ill, I was afraid to be at home alone. My medical alarm really boosted my confidence. Thank you so much Lifeline” – Florence Piper
Very happy with the service. Being on my own, it makes me feel safe knowing I have someone to contact if needed. Pleased I joined – thank you all.” – Y Hutchins
Our Lifelines are a god send. June fell in the garden when I was at the doctors. She pressed her SOS Necklace and our daughter arrived quickly.” – Mr & Mrs Ashton
Had the alarm installed for my mother. She had to use it on the very first day she had it and the service received was first class. It has put our minds at ease." – Teresa
Tenders - Find out more about Lifeline24
To find out more about our life-saving service and how we can help your organisation please give our friendly team a call today on 0800 999 0400. You will not be disappointed with what Lifeline24 can offer you and your residents:
Latest Alarm Technology
+ Small, lightweight and waterproof pendants which can be worn at all times.
+ Pendants which can be worn around the neck or wrist.
+ Pendants with a range of up to 100m, for use in the garden.
+ Immediate 24/7 support, 365 days a year, from a TSA Accredited Response Team.
+ Increased independence and security in the home.
+ Peace of mind for loved ones.
+ We are the best value Lifeline service in the UK. If you find a similar service at a lower price we’ll beat it!