Job Type: Full-time.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Location: Bowthorpe, Norwich. Free parking on site.
Lifeline24 is an award-winning, national provider of personal alarms for the elderly. Could you be the perfect candidate to help us provide a life-saving service across the UK, bringing peace of mind to elderly, disabled and vulnerable people and their loved ones?
We are looking for an intelligent, hard-working and proactive Web Designer to join our Marketing team.
Why work for us?
At Lifeline24 we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique perks to help with this, including:
- Flexitime and flexible working hours
- Free £50 board game voucher for every employee, every year, through our sister company Zatu Games
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- A friendly, sociable and exciting working environment
- 50% off at Pizza Hut
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Monthly bring your dog to work days
- 80% off local Tennis club annual membership fee
- Discount on Residential Conveyancing and other legal advice
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with project managers and stakeholders to design and build beautiful web pages
- Building new sites and pages from the ground up using best practice and keeping SEO in mind
- Designing and producing attractive elements for online marketing, such as sliders and banners
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving issues with our online presence
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a keen eye for design and a portfolio of great work
- A demonstrable understanding of WordPress, WooCommerce, HTML, CSS, JS and jQuery
- Good written and oral communication skills – the ability to make the complex simple
- A fast learner with a drive to expand their skills and knowledge
- A team player who works well under pressure and to deadlines
A minimum of 9 GCSE's grade A*-C is required. A-Levels and/or a degree would be desirable but this is not a requirement for the right candidate.
If you wish to apply for the above position, please send us a copy of your most recent CV.