When activated a local alarm will sound and an alarm call will be transmitted. Lifeline24 can speak with the resident and assess the risk before contacting the Emergency Services.
Price includes free delivery and 12 months rental with monitoring included.
- Photoelectric sensor / 85 dB sounder
- Hush/Test button & status LED indicator
- 10 years detector life (inc battery)
- Daily battery self test & low battery reporting
- Dimensions: 86mm diameter x 58mm deep
- Complies with BS EN 14604:2005 / Smoke Detector
If you or the person you are purchasing for is chronically sick or disabled you do not have to pay VAT for this service. If you select yes for VAT exemption using the drop down on the right hand side of this page no VAT will be added to your purchase price. You will need to complete a short VAT relief form which you can do by phoning Lifeline24 on 0800 999 0400. Alternatively you can simply fill in and return the VAT relief form which we will include in your customer welcome pack. If you do not qualify for VAT exemption, please select no on the right hand side of this page instead.