Want to see how the Lifeline System works? Check out this short video below to see what accessories you get with the system, how to use them and what will happen when you sound the alarm. The video is only one and a half minutes long, watch it below.
If you can’t watch the video right now you can read all the important information about the Lifeline System below.
How the Lifeline System works:
- Base Unit – The Lifeline System works through a base unit being installed in the users home.
- Triggers – The alarm can be activated by several triggers; the most common being a small pendent. The pendent can be worn as; a wrist strap, attached to a belt, clipped to clothing or worn around the neck.
- Where to use – Since it’s waterproof it can be used in the bath or shower. It also has a huge range of 50 metres so that you can use it in the garden or garage.
- Design – the concave design means that it’s extremely unlikely that you’ll press it accidentally.
- Response – Once you have triggered your alarm the monitoring centre will respond almost immediately. Our highly trained staff will speak to the user over a loudspeaker to gain information on their situation.
- Help – If it’s clear the user needs help, the staff will begin calling their contacts from a list of friends, family and neighbours. In some circumstances it may be appropriate to call the emergency services.
- Comfort – The monitoring centre staff will stay on the line, through the loudspeaker, until help has arrived.
- Available – Our specialist monitoring centre is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Ordering a Lifeline System
You can order a Lifeline today, either by phoning us on 0800 999 0400 or through our website: www.lifeline24.co.uk.
Or if you just want to just learn more, you can browse our price plans here, or call us on 0800 999 0400 for a chat! We’re happy to answer your questions, without any pressure to buy.