The Lifeline Alarm can be installed by the alarm user, or a loved one, within a few short minutes. We acknowledge that speed is key when it comes to a personal alarm, that’s why our alarms can be installed and ready to use within 24-hours of placing your order.
How do I Install my Lifeline Alarm?
To learn how to install your Lifeline Alarm, simply follow these instructions and watch our installation video:
- Unplug your telephone from its socket and place to one side.
- Plug the white telephone cable into the ‘LINE’ socket on the back of the base unit. Connect the other end to your telephone socket.
- Plug the telephone adaptor into the base unit, using the labelled socket. Then, plug your telephone into the adaptor.
- Plug the mains adaptor into the ‘DC’ socket on the back of the base unit.
- Connect the unit’s plug into the mains power as switch on at the wall.
- Test your Lifeline Alarm. Press the red help button on the base unit or pendant and the Response Team will respond. A member of the Response Team will guide you through the final stages of the installation process. Once complete, your alarm is ready to use – all day, everyday.
All of the cables that you’ll need to install your Lifeline Alarm are included inside the box. You’ll also receive the base unit, pendant and general instructions. See how to install your Lifeline Alarm in more detail by watching this installation video:
Lifeline Alarm Information
For more information about our life-saving personal alarm service, please get in touch with our friendly team on 0800 999 0400. Alternatively, complete our contact us form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use the discount code BLOG2018 when you order one of our Personal Alarm on a Monthly or Annual Plan to receive £10 off.