We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to work alongside our growing web team to master the sysadmin side and web development across this infrastructure.
Ideally, you will have strong experience:
- Supporting production websites at scale
- Defining appropriate metrics to monitor web platforms, and alerting on breaches of those metrics
- With incident response in an on-call environment
- With Google Cloud Platform / Amazon Web Services, PHP, WordPress development and containerisation
If this sounds like you, we would be keen on having a quick phone call to discuss the next steps! Our company is rapidly expanding and we are constantly on the lookout for new talent!
Why work for us?
At Lifeline24 we make sure our staff are happy and healthy so they can best help our customers! We offer many unique benefits to help with this, including:
- Flexible working hours
- Casual Dress
- Free £50 gaming voucher for every employee after probation
- Aviva Pension Scheme
- Free refreshments
- Free massages
- Free eye tests through Specsavers
- Breakout rooms with modern facilities such as PS4, ping-pong tables and board games
- Monthly bring your dog to work days
- Company events
- Free on-site parking
- Generous staff discount on board games, toys and teddy bears
- Bike to work scheme
- Increasing holiday allowance for length of service
- Wellness and Mental Health support services
- & so much more...