Health & Social Care
Lifeline24 provides a vital service for those in need or vulnerable at home who still wish to remain independent. It is cost-effective and can be tailored to each individual user. In terms of social care, the Lifeline alarm service also massively helps to reduce the workload and pressure on carers and the health and social care sector as a whole.
As the ageing population grows, demands on health and social care services will also increase. Lifeline24 will play an important role in supporting and safeguarding service users in these times. With the benefit of self-management and flexibility, our telecare technology can integrate and work alongside these vital services. As well as 24-hour monitoring from our platinum accredited Emergency Response Centre, we can also offer out of hours care calls to check in on those living alone or with limited care.
How We Can Help
- Supporting those coming out of hospital
- Help users maintain independence
- Reduce costs of care
- Take pressure off of carers
- Provide 24/7 cover 365 days a year
- Offer tailored Reassurance Calls
- Support when carers need respite or a break
Why Choose Us?
Lifeline24 is one of the UK's leading telecare providers. A dedicated account manager will see you through from the first point of contact through to individual account management. With us, you can expect a high-quality, cost-effective service offering the latest innovative solutions in telecare technology.
- Already supporting over 30,000 people in the UK
- Answering over 45,000 calls per month
- A TSA Platinum accredited service
- 98.87% of calls answered within 60 seconds
- Reassurance Calls tailored for each client
If you are looking for new ways to meet health and social care demand, please don't hesitate to contact Lifeline24 using the details below.
Make a referral
Complete our quick form to make a referral for a patient or person in need, we will take it from there.
Ask for a call
Have a member of our very friendly team call you back to answer any questions you may have.