Health & Social Care
Lifeline is a vital service for those in need or vulnerable at home but still wish to remain independent. It is both cost effective and can be tailored to each individual user. In terms of social care, it also massively helps to reduce the workload and pressure on carers and the sector as a whole.
As the ageing population grows, the demands on the health and care community will also increase. Lifeline will play an important role in delivering support and safeguarding in these times. With the benefit of self-management and flexibility, our Lifeline24 technology can integrate and work alongside these vital services. As well as the 24 hour monitoring we can also offer out of hour care calls to check in on those living alone or with limited care.
How We Can Help
- Supporting those coming out of hospital
- Maintain independence
- Reduce costs of care
- Take pressure off of carers
- 24/7 cover 365 days a year
- Tailored Reassurance Calls
- Support when carers need respite or a break
Why Choose Us?
Lifeline24 is one of the leading providers across the UK. A dedicated account manager will see you through from first point of contact through to individual account management. With us you can expect a high quality, cost effective service offering the latest innovative solutions.
- Already supporting over 30,000 people in the UK
- Answering over 45,000 calls per month
- A TSA Platinum accredited service
- 98.87% of calls answered within 60 seconds
- Reassurance Calls tailored for each client
Make a referral
Complete our quick form to make a referral for a patient or person in need, we will take it from there.
Ask for a call
Have a member of our very friendly team call you back to answer any questions you may have.